Monday, April 12, 2010

March for Babies

Recently I was notified about the Walk For Babies taking place in Dallas on April 17th. It benefits the March of Dimes, whose goal is to fund research to help women have healthy pregnancies and prevent premature births.


Friday March 19th, was the 2 year anniversary of my Jacob's birth. To put my grief in a positive action I have decided to help March of Dimes raise money by walking in the event. I am asking for your support. If I get $5 from 100 different people I will have raised $500. I hope you will choose to support me as I take steps towards positive actions in the midst of my pain.

Donations can be made online @ http://www.marchforbabies.org/joyrmarlowe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml