Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our First Meeting


It was supposed to be time for us to observe the boys.  CPS wanted us to see the boys in action before we could give another, "yes."  But much to my surprise, once Caleb spotted me talking to his Foster dad, he began speaking to me. I mean, what was I really supposed to ignore him?  I think not!

"I got to tell you something." Caleb
"oh yeah? What is it you want to tell me?" Unknown to him, His Mommy(me!).
"When I was born I only at fruit from fruit cups."

Thus begins a huge Highlight to my week.

From the park to McDonalds we went.  Upon arrival at Mc Donald's we spoke with foster dad.  I got out my camera in hopes I could catch a few shots.  Caleb came right up to me, he wanted me to take some pics of him.  Then he wanted to take some photos himself.  I even got to sneak in some video of him. 

At one point he sat in my lap while we were taking pictures of all the kids in the Mc Donald's playground.  IT WAS SPECIAL!

Arthur was busy playing so I didn't get to spend time with him like I did Caleb.

At one point Caleb went and was playing a good bit with Ross.  All the while Ross didn't know this Caleb was his new brother.  When I finally told him, he was comical!

"WHAT!?! I was playing with my brother and I didn't even know it!?!"
 
 A Totally Great Day!

No comments: